Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Remove Grapefruits from your Diet

One of the best ways to keep yourself from becoming bitter is to remove all grapefruits from your diet.

The grapefruit is the number one leading cause of bitterness among adults aged 18-65. Children under 18 are all sweet, so they were not included in the study. Adults 65 years of age and beyond are also sweet.

Common sense will tell you that adults aged 18-65 must be eating too much grapefruit. That demographic probably includes you, so I'm going to go ahead and lecture you. Whether it's juice, extract, pills, or the fruit itself, you really should try to keep grapefruit out of your system if you don't want to be bitter.

Once I was bitter. Now I am sweet, and I am much happier this way. Trust me, because I'm sweet and because I'm right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home